There are proven therapeutic benefits for persons with dementia who participate in a supportive and interactive social adult day program designed to meet the needs of older adults. The participant eats better, sleep patterns improve and a better overall sense of safety, security and well-being is achieved.
Participant program benefits:
• Individualized attention from staff
• Safe and secure environment
• Friendships and companionship
• Meaningful and fun social activities
• Music and art therapy
• Stimulating word games
• Chair exercises that increase health and well-being
• Visits from Holy Shepherd Preschool, community pet-sharing programs, the Zoo Mobile, musicians,
singing groups, and much more!
Caregiver program benefits:
• Free time for errands and self-care
• Family support, education, resources and problem solving
• Weekly Support Group (LARC’s Caregiver Coffee. . . A Caring Conversation)